Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tulsa here we come!

Its Sunday! Not running today. Yesterdays run was hard. I got tired and felt winded at the end. It could because I'm not recovered from the marathon or it could be that I can't breath out both sides of my nose because of sinus issues. Our next goal is to run the Route 66 in Tulsa. I've never been to Oklahoma. The entire family is going...well, right now. The military life never stays the same. Who knows what can happen in the next month. We are going so my friend can run her marathon. When I told her I posted that she had a dead thyroid ....she wanted me to add that she also has a hole in her heart. LOL! We both have very low resting heart rates. Is this because we are in good shape or is it the effects of hypothyroidism...again, who knows. My heart rate is between 42-50. Sometimes, I wake with a horrible dream and I feel like I'm sinking. I would like to say that maybe my heart rate dropped even lower while sleeping but I don't know if that's what really happens when you sleep. I think I read your heart rate actually rises. Now I know ladies have issue with Lance...Lance Armstrong. The x wife thing. I always tell the docs that I'm not a Lance and that my resting heart rate should not be 42. I still think Lance is great! I'm not one to judge personal life. Anyway, when I first diagnosed with Hoshimotos my heart rate was 38! No joke. Scared the crap out of my husband. I think that's when he got over the fact that maybe I needed more then a hobby! I said I wasn't going to run today but thinking about Lance makes me want to ride. I ride a really cool Specialized Allez road bike! Its RAD! I love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment