Monday, October 26, 2009

Late Running...

I have no idea how I over slept. Oh, wait..yes, I do! My husband decided to sleep late. Anyway, I was suppose to wake up and run at 550am. We were going to run 5 miles. I ran out the door at 6am and my friend was already running and her husband joked that I could catch her. She was running the 1 mile loop at this time and I thought I could catch her heading down the hill. It took running down the hill and around the corner at 8 min mile pace or faster to catch her and then I finally just screamed her name. She heard me. My chest was on fire because its was so cold outside. We ran the four mile route together and chatted. We had a great work out. I was in such a hurry I put my bra on inside out and forgot my cap. I did grab my gloves and ipod. It took me five minutes to get out the door! How cool is that! I think I like getting out of the house before I have a chance to think about how cold it is or wondering if I really want to run. I feel pretty good since I started taking the oral time released b12 along with the shot. I do not have a lot of tingling in my hands and feet. No weird numbness in my arms. No problems just waking up and going. I don't feel elderly anymore. I used to wake up in pain and my joints would pop. I would walk like I was walking on pins and needles. I had a tough time rolling out of bed. The first step sucked. I would do it because the docs said nothing was wrong with me and that maybe I was just depressed. I even tried the anti-depressents...but they really depressed me and made my body just tingle everywhere. I felt worse taking them. I wonder if it was because I wasn't depressed?? Hmmmm, I wonder? Anyway....tomorrow is my tough day to get mentally prepared to workout. It's swim day. I'm not one to enjoy swimming. Its hard but it's great cross training and some day I want to do a ironwoman. Lets see if I come up with an excuse and not go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment